thoughts on allsorts!

Sunday 26 June 2011

Update

I have not felt much like blogging lately - and i didn't know whether to write about this or not, i try normally not to be all doom and gloom, but sometimes life gets in the way. My lovely Mum died a few weeks ago -it was very sudden and a huge shock for me and my dad. Life suddenly went upside down. It certainly puts things into perspective. So much paperwork and stuff to do when sometimes all you want to do is sit and curl up in a chair.. It has not been all sadness though, i have been amazed and touched by the kindness and thoughtfulness of people, some whom i don't know that well. Dad had loads of cards and phone calls, and although they can't take the pain away, they certainly help. So we are trying to pick ourselves up and get on, some days good, others not so. I know its a cliche but life is for living so we have to make the most of it.


xxxx

10 comments:

dottycookie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss - I'm thinking of you and your family and hoping you can find the strength you need to get you through. Such sad news. Take care of yourselves.

Mrs Moog said...

Oh Maria - I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard losing those dear to us and I do hope you all find comfort in the love of those around you. Much love to you and your family xxxx

Country Rose said...

I'm so sorry for your Loss.. thinking of you and your family. You must be having a really tough time, I send my condolences.

Ashley xxx

dutchcomfort said...

I’m so sorry for your loss Maria!
Hoping you will be able to remember all the wonderful moments with your Mother. Love to you and your family!

Jo in TAS said...

My deepest sympathy Maria. Warm hugs to you and your Dad as you come to terms with such a sad loss.
Love
Jo

Gina said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Maria - I was only thinking about you a couple of days ago and wondering why you were quiet. Sending much love to you and your family. Take care.

Colette said...

I am so sorry, to loose someone so important must be so horrible. Hope both you and your Dad can remain strong for each other, there is nothing wrong with curling up in that chair, look after your self xx thinking of you all xx

jennyflowerblue said...

Big love to you and yours. x

Locket Pocket said...

Oh Maria I'm so very sorry. Take time to look after yourself, sending you lots of love Lucy xxxx

noelle said...

I'm really sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family xx