thoughts on allsorts!

Sunday 21 December 2008

Merry Christmas

I would just like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year!!


I've had such fun blogging and i've met (literally!) some lovely people and long may it continue!


Things are slowly coming together - got all decs up now

had a lovely surprise parcel from Marian, the lovely lady i did some stitching angelness for!
its now under the tree and i promise i have not peeked!!!


have nearly finished presents that i am making and even managed to find time to make some of these for friends



food shopping nearly all done, but have not had time to make any cakes yet!!
I have a feeling that these next few days are going to be a bit hectic!!! so this is probably my last post for a week or so, but i will still, i hope, find time to keep up to date with you all.
lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx









10 comments:

Gina said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Maria. It was lovely to meet you for real this year and hope we can do it again in 2009!
xxx

Joy said...

A very merry Christmas to you and yours Maria. I'm so glad we got to "meet" through the swap :o)!!! I'm coming to UK in 2010 to visit my gorgeous daughter and her boyfriend, maybe we can meet face to face then???
Hugs,
Joy :o)

dottycookie said...

Have a lovely Christmas, Maria!

Kitty said...

Merry Christmas Maria. It was lovely to cyber-meet you this year - so glad you joined the Blogosphere.

Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas, and here's to a cracking 2009.

xxx

Dionne said...

Have a wonderfully merry christmas Maria! And a happy, happy new year!
Cheers,
Dionne

Locket Pocket said...

Have a fabulous Christmas Maria!!!!

Lucy x

LizzieJane said...

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
x

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Maria to you and your family :^)

Annie said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Normality is beginning to return, but I'm loving my school holidays now the festivities are all over.

Mrs Moog said...

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Maria.
Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy 2009!

xxxx