thoughts on allsorts!

Thursday 9 April 2009

Happy Easter





not very good pics but i thought i'd do something for the table centre! don't know how much time i'm going to have over the next few days to blog so i thought i'd get in early and wish you all a very Happy Easter and a lovely few days break!



I know my kids are fairly grown up but i did get these for them to have an easter egg hunt on Sunday - what a hoot!



I'm hoping i'll have a bit of time for some knitting, stitching and crochet . I think i may be getting addicted to the latter - am still struggling but a very lovely lady from here has been giving me loads of help and in my next post i hope to have some pics of her amazing shop. But am still hoping to very soon have a meet up with Lesley and Trashy, especially as i could not make the bloggery picnic!
well thats all, short and sweet.
xxxxx

13 comments:

dottycookie said...

Have a lovely weekend!

Gina said...

Have a good weekend Maria. x

Dionne said...

What a lovely centerpiece! I haven't done a thing to decorate for Easter! Hope its a good one.
Cheers,
Dionne

Kitty said...

Have a lovely weekend Maria ... we made sure we remembered you were there in spirit. x

Joy said...

Have a great weekend Maria!! We're off to visit the fam today ... hot cross buns ... yummm :o).
The table looks gorgeous, love the jug with the eggs ... might have to steal that LOL.
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Blossom said...

Have a great time at your bloggery picnic...wish I could come......sigh.....

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Have a great easter and dont eat to many chocies. Great centerpiece.

Indigo Blue said...

I need to put my Easter things out too. I shall get Sophie to help with that. An award for you on my blog! Happy Easter!
x

Locket Pocket said...

Happy Easter Maria! We missed you on Wednesday but will just have to do it again very soon! Hope poorly horse is much better.

Lucy x

silverpebble said...

Have a wonderful weekend Maria, and a lovely rest. Hope that horse is all mended. Emma x

Annie said...

More talk of crotchet . . . it is very addictive, like quilting - say hi to Trashy from me.

LizzieJane said...

Have a Happy Easter too!
x

Amber said...

Hope you had a lovely easter...xx