thoughts on allsorts!

Saturday 16 January 2010

Oh my!


Another year older! Goodness that well worn cliche, time flies, is, unfortunately, true! I can't believe another year has gone by!


I had a good look in the mirror this morning - not too bad considering - but that was before i put my reading glasses on!!! Note to self, just look in mirror when in soft focus only! Where did those crows feet come from - sly things just crept up on me! Still, there's not much i can do about it - on the inside some days i feel 25 - on the other hand, other days i feel like 101!!!


Looking forward to this evening as family are taking me out for an italian meal - lovely to have someone else cook for me - bliss!!!

Might get some sewing done later!


hope you all have a lovely weekend!




xxxx (p.s. i know the bunting says Noel but i don't have any birthday bunting!!!)

19 comments:

trash said...

You sneaky hound! You must be sure to tell me because I am crubbish in January. Shan't disremember next year, am off to tattoo it on my forehead!

Tallis said...

Happy Birthday hun, and bunting is bunting and as long as it makes you cheery it doesnt matter whats on it, lol.

I hope you have a fab night and enjoy yourself.

Colette said...

Wow!!!! Happy Birthday. Hope you have a really lovely meal. The yarn in the basket is wonderful.

Love Colette xx

Gina said...

Happy Birthday! Have a lovely meal. (I find candlelight works wonders for wrinkles!)

MarmaladeRose said...

Happy Birthday! Any bunting is good at any time! Just love bunting.

jennyflowerblue said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope you have enjoyed a gorgeous Italian- and some nice food!

xxxxx

dottycookie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you get completely spoiled this evening.

noelle said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a lovely meal x x

Jo in TAS said...

Happy Birthday Maria! Hope you had a lovely evening out
Hugs
Jo

silverpebble said...

Oh happy belated birthday Maria - I hope you were pampered, treated, wined and dined - and that's just for breakfast. Hope you had a wonderful day xxx

Joy said...

Hope you had a fabulously wonderful birthday you lovely bloggy friend!!!!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)
PS ..... Love the bunting too!!!!!

Pomona said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend - the bunting looks very pretty anyway!

Pomona x

Mrs Moog said...

Trash is going to look so good with that tattoo ;)

Happy Birthday, Maria. I hope you had a lovely meal and were well and truly spoiled for at least a day!

xxx

Locket Pocket said...

Happy Happy Birthday Maria! (if I say happy twice does that make up for it being late???) Lucy xxx

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day. They wont be crows feet. They are laugh lines, so keep smiling.

Love your bunting

Unknown said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday ! Then again any day we don't have to cook is a good day .

Annie said...

The older we get the wiser we get, and I think crows feet are rather attractive. Hope you enjoyed your day

Ladybird World Mother said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a good one.x

jennyflowerblue said...

Just dropped by to sat there is an award fr you over at my place. xx